started an online business need trademark advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverglade

hi, i am making a website describing the art techniques of an famous international norwegian painter who lives in iceland, and was wondering if i could get sued. i am charging money for my research on his technique and calling it the "secret pages" that the buyer gets access to. i cant post the site here because i have less than 10 posts. But generally, at the top it has his name and "technique' afterwards, then a whole page detailing what is offered in my "secret webpages" detailing what his medium is, his paints, brushes, and other techniques are. his name is used a lot on the page.i also included a photo of his painting station in his studio. i used no copyrighted text or images on the site, all of them are my own. but im worried his representatives in new york, like his agent especially, might see my site, trademark his name (he is famous) then turn around and force me off the net , force me not to use his name on my site , or sue me. any help or advice greatly appreciated. including how i could change my site to be trademark infringing free. thank you in advance.

Last edited:
At this time you say his name is not trademarked. But you can't prevent them from doing it later. Now you are ok, just go with it and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back