sponsor

sasha11

Jurisdiction
Virginia
I am a European citizen . My fiance is a naturalized U.S. citizen and lives in Virginia. She does not have a job at the moment but used to work until 6 months ago. She paid taxes for the past five years. she never claimed public benefits and earned 35000 plus for the past three years. She wants to come to Europe and we are planing to get married , stay with me until my application processed and move to the U.S. together. Since my fiance is unemployed at the moment, she is planing to use the help of her uncle (a US citizen who lives in Pennsylvania) to sponsor me while she is a resident in VA. My question is > Is it legally acceptable to use the help of a sponsor who lives in a different state?

I am a European citizen . My fiance is a naturalized U.S. citizen and lives in Virginia. She does not have a job at the moment but used to work until 6 months ago. She paid taxes for the past five years. she never claimed public benefits and earned 35000 plus for the past three years. She wants to come to Europe and we are planing to get married , stay with me until my application processed and move to the U.S. together. Since my fiance is unemployed at the moment, she is planing to use the help of her uncle (a US citizen who lives in Pennsylvania) to sponsor me while she is a resident in VA. My question is > Is it legally acceptable to use the help of a sponsor who lives in a different state?

In a word, NO.

The idiot who agrees to sponsor a foreign national, such as the infamous "fiancé, or intended", does so at his or her peril.

However, ask the people who run this racket, www.uscis.gov Or visit the nearest US Embassy or consulate and inquire in person, or consult with an immigration attorney.

Back