speeding tkt

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhawley

I just got a speeding tkt for speeding 40 in a 25 in orange cty, chapel hill nc on UNC campus and I know they are going to give me a hard time, I have to go to court and I don't want to pay for a lawyer if I don't have to. I was reading about a prayer for judgement and it says every three years. Does it matter by the county or is it for the whole state? And how do I find out if it has been less than 3yrs since my last prayer for judgement?

nhawley said:
I just got a speeding tkt for speeding 40 in a 25 in orange cty, chapel hill nc on UNC campus and I know they are going to give me a hard time, I have to go to court and I don't want to pay for a lawyer if I don't have to. I was reading about a prayer for judgement and it says every three years. Does it matter by the county or is it for the whole state? And how do I find out if it has been less than 3yrs since my last prayer for judgement?
It's the state and you should know when your last offense was. If you don't, then you should go to the local DMV and find out from them although you should have kept some record or receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back