Speeding Ticket i never took care of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcuyu

Where can i go online to search for the speeding ticket i never took care of. They stopped me on the way to Vegas going from California but dont know if it was in Nevada. That was about 6 years ago. I know i know. But now i want to pay it. How do i get started? Where do i search for the price online?

Where can i go online to search for the speeding ticket i never took care of. They stopped me on the way to Vegas going from California but dont know if it was in Nevada. That was about 6 years ago. I know i know. But now i want to pay it. How do i get started? Where do i search for the price online?

Sorry, its a big country, OP.

Heck, both states NV and CA are huge.

You'd need to at least know the county.

I suggest you look at a map, identify the counties you believe it could have been, then call the court clerk in the counties you identified and see if such a citation exists.

Is there a website i can go to to check my record? Would a background check have it?

Is there a website i can go to to check my record? Would a background check have it?

No, because you haven't been convicted.

More than likely a warrant or two have been issued.

You might check your state's DMV.

If you haven't answered a warrant, your driving privileges could be suspended or revoked.

Im many states you can check online for your driving record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back