SouthCare Wilmington NC

NCsaltwater

Jurisdiction
North Carolina
I am/was a patient at SouthCare in Wilmington NC. Early in 2018, I was billed around $6000, so I paid the bill. A few months later, a new office manager found that my bill was not adjusted for "self-pay" rates or something similar, and began looking into it. The amount that I was told I would be refunded reached over $4000, and I was told the practice owner would be writing me a check. In September, the office was damaged during Hurricane Florence. It took many weeks to get any information, but I finally got ahold of the person claiming to be the owner. He called in one refill of my medication, told me that he could not get to the computers or office checks because of storm damage, and stopped answering the phone. At one point, a message was recodedr on the office number that they would be open "within two weeks". Now there is no recording. Is there anything I can do? I would like the money owed to me, and my medical records, so I can transfer to a new provider. This is a large amount of money to me. I filed a report with the BBB, but there was no response from SouthCare.

The BBB is useless.

I suggest you go visit the provider's office and sit down with whoever is in charge and go over their paperwork and see what's going on with the refund.

SouthCare is one of the locations managed by Trillium Health Resources.

This a web portal where you can file a complaint or ask a question:

Compliment | Concern | Complaint | Question Form | Trillium Health Resources

This is their corporate website:

About Us | Trillium Health Resources

Call: 1-866-998-2597 for Administrative Business Matters

Please use the above line for general questions, business matters, to register a complaint, or to request a printed copy of materials.

Merry Christmas, mate.

SouthCare is one of the locations managed by Trillium Health Resources.

This a web portal where you can file a complaint or ask a question:

Compliment | Concern | Complaint | Question Form | Trillium Health Resources

This is their corporate website:

About Us | Trillium Health Resources

Call: 1-866-998-2597 for Administrative Business Matters

Please use the above line for general questions, business matters, to register a complaint, or to request a printed copy of materials.

Merry Christmas, mate.
Thank you!

Back