Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders solicitation of a minor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nckonecny

i was asked for my age to enter a chat room and i spoke with someone posing as a minor, things got sexual after the influence of the person i was chatting with, then they said "my name is amy boston, i will be your arresting officer for solicitation of a minor, then gave me a case number or something and told me that i will have a warrant for my arrest" this was the first time i ever talked to this person and i have never been introuble with the law so i am really worried!! i know i shouldn't have been doing it but my question is would they really tell me i have a warrant online or would they have to do an investigation or what?

please help!!

Someone is pulling your leg. Probably a Mother. You are STUPID for getting sexual with a minor on the internet, but there is no way to prove it was you. If it was a police officer they would set up a meeting with you and the first time you knew they were a police officer would be when they were putting you in jail.

Stop being stupid, leave the children alone and find someone who is an adult.

Wait and see. Someone might be having fun with you. We don't have the text from the chat to even determine whether anything stated to you indicates one way or another whether this is an obvious hoax.

I guess we shouldn't take all the pressure off you, LawProf maybe right. Maybe they are coming after you.

You were pranked.

Consider that a blessing in disguise.

If it ever happens again, leave the chatroom immediately.

Funny, nothing like that has ever happened to me.

On second thought, get your affairs in order, the next knock on your door might be Detective Amy Boston!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Army, you mean you have never been talking sex with someone who identified themselves as an underage female! Why you prude... I suppose it has advantages living well doesn't it?

Army, you mean you have never been talking sex with someone who identified themselves as an underage female! Why you prude... I suppose it has advantages living well doesn't it?

JH, so very true, my friend.

In fact, I've never chatted about sexual matters on an internet forum.

I don't have to worry about who might be knocking at my door.

In fact, we have a sign on our door that reads: "IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN INVITATION, DON'T KNOCK ON THIS DOOR!"

And if you do knock on this door without an invitation, just understand the Owner is Armed.

Legally, I think this has already been answered but I wanted to repeat that you need to start thinking better. Just because this was the first time you were outed by someone doesn't mean it was your first time having a sexualized conversation with a "decoy" minor or a real child for that matter. For your sake I hope it was just a prank.

Whether law enforcement was or was not notified, doesn't change the fact that you may have come into contact with a "perverted Justice" type vigilantee. There are dozens of them out there breaking what laws they can to rid the world of deviants. There is far too much to loose because you weren't thinking right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back