Sold my Brother my truck and wont pay

M

Meeka

Jurisdiction
Georgia
I sold my brother a truck for 1700 we agreed that he would pay 200 bi weekly the first payment was 160 2nd 150 after non payment 2 months later i agreed to $800 pay off to be paid by 9/15/2016 after it being in my name still 4 months later and no payment i unregistered it he then brought me 230 and i signed the title with me as lien holder is been 2 months and he won't answer any of my calls he is my Facebook friend and I see him post all the time he's just ignoring me also he was in Memphis TN and got 2 Volitions in my name using my tag what can i do

I sold my brother a truck for 1700 we agreed that he would pay 200 bi weekly the first payment was 160 2nd 150 after non payment 2 months later i agreed to $800 pay off to be paid by 9/15/2016 after it being in my name still 4 months later and no payment i unregistered it he then brought me 230 and i signed the title with me as lien holder is been 2 months and he won't answer any of my calls he is my Facebook friend and I see him post all the time he's just ignoring me also he was in Memphis TN and got 2 Volitions in my name using my tag what can i do

Never hand over the product, until you have been paid in FULL, especially when you sell a car, boat, motorcycle, truck, or anything!!!!

You can go and repo the car, but why bother?

Better to just sign the damn thing over to him, and get him and his idiotic, ungrateful behavior out of your life, and off your back.

If he hits an old lady on a scooter crossing the street, careens into a mother pushing her two month baby in a stroller, and rams into school bus, fire erupts, and twenty kids die; guess what?

You'll get sued, and financially destroyed.

If he hasn't illustrated to you now that he's never going to pay you, what will it take for you to wise up?

He's a deadbeat.
He's always been a deadbeat, and you've always been his toilet paper roll.

Back