social services Falsify records help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith007

i am in a court case with social services and they are trying to take my kids off us the social worker is telling our kids that i beat them and when the kids tell them that i dont they dont want to know they have no evidence to support their case but that didnt stop the judge from giving them a interim care order. i have seen the paper work and it said that my son has told them that i hit him but i have also seen the police report aswell and in the police report it said that my son seems fine and made no disclosure and this was at the same time as the social worker says in her report that he was ment to have said that i hit him.. they have put my kids in foster placment the first placment they was in the foster carer beat them so they was moved now this foster carer mentaly abuses them. and i am sick of them hiding behide "we are here to help your kids" and "its the kids best interest we are interested in". they dont know what would be in the kids best interest if it bit them. it is so hard to see your own kids being abused and legaly not be able to help them or do any thing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back