Small Claims Won?

Status
Not open for further replies.

surjones

Hello I am in the state of Colorado, Arapahoe County. I sued a company the did not pay me for services rendered, and they did not show up for the court date, SO I won by default...they filled for a appeal to turn over the default judgement, and then did not show again. All of the information is not working. Phone number, addresses for their buiness. I filled a motion to _Obtain Reords From DMV_. And was DENIED... I need to have them served with a motion for Inntorogortories, BUT cant becuause no way to find them. I know they live in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but that is it.. .. PLEASE help.

Also I met an lawyer that was going to represent them, but did not becuase they did not show up, and they saw my evidence. So I got his card, Can he give me any info on the people I won the suit against?

thanks

I doubt he can give you information about his clients. Just because he is not representing them now does not mean he did not have an agreement at one point (even if verbal) and I would bet he might be violating attorney-client privilege if he disclosed information given to him.

okay

but what are some ways of collecting then? Any ways of getting peoples information to at least have them Served?

well

There was more than just the lawyer for info thing.. please someone, I need the money, they owe me. thanks

I do not think anyone is ignoring you, I just don't think anyone who has seen this has any ideas for you on tracking the information down though. I guess you could thry and use some of the people locater services, but I have no information on them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back