Slander question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGarza

Okay, it's really childish, mainly because of age, but hear me out.

2 nights ago, 5 people(One of which I have never met, and the other four haven't talked to in about 4 years) posted a video on youtube about me. In it, there are 3 men dressed up like women, and they consistently say my first and last name. They go on to say that I am anorexic(which, last time I looked at a scale, most definitely am not), that I am a whore, bitch, liar, etc. I messages these people on myspace, asking why they did the video, and they said because "i made fun of their children." Which, is hogwash.

They put the video on youtube, and posted it as comments all over myspace. The video does not bother me. What bothers me, is that people all over the world will see this video, and form an ugly opinion about me.

I want to press charges on these people. I contacted the police, and they told me that I could not press charges.

I have the video saved, as well as multiple screen shots of comments, bulletins, etc. pertaining to this.

What should I do?

edit: Also, about 3 years ago, they called my Father's house, and left a voice mail(which my Father no longer has) calling me a whore and saying that I had AIDS. They also told multiple people that I had AIDS. I want this to stop. It is ludicrous, and annoying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back