slander/harrassment at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

smsl

I have been at my job for 4 years. I had went in to talk to the director for a different position, I got told that i was being a negitive person, my coworkers find me intimidating, I talk bad about my co-workers and i talk bad about the company. All this I deny doing. wasn't giving any examples, but was told to change. so a few days ago i got pulled into my managers office and was told that i was still doing these things. I have no clue what she is talking about!! not sure how im being intimidating. I have been watching what i have been saying and to who it is that i talk to. this is also happening to two other co-workers that i am friends with. we are the hardest workers they have. as far as we know our co-workers respect and enjoy working with us. the economy isn' t very good and there aren't any jobs out there that i can get paid close to what i make now. I love my job and don't want to get fired or quit. I have never been fired and especaily fired for behavor issues. the three of us think someone is jelous and wants us out and no matter how many times i tell my manager that im not involved in what she has been told she still doesn't listen to me. what can i do. and if we do get fired do we have a case. i don't think this is fair!

No, if you get fired, the only case you will have is one to collect unemployment.

What you need to do is ask for examples. It's quite possible that you simply do not realize how you are coming across.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back