Slander, false allegations, withheld info, misleading police rep. victim of stalking,was charged

D

Dumbfounded

Jurisdiction
California
Please help me understand how this is legal, fair, or right, and how to get justice. Long story.
A guy chased me 6-8 months, endless attempt Verbally and in ink asking to not call, etc. never listened. Finally after 40 calls in a day, my friend said do it in return. I did, told him I as going to police. He made it before me, I was arrested, he wasn't charged, the cop told newspaper false allegations far from any thing of the true, nothing backing their false, and public humiliation they created, after showing them months of harassment, how and why was he not charged and not see 1 times was due to be out of options. Also their police report was misleading leaving out 4 texts replying say a no I don't want to see u thinking it was x, after 4 times gave in and figure from prior behavior he won't take no, so I just hope someone can help me.

You might consider getting a lawyer & talking to him/her if you don't already have one.

You might want to consider removing your e-mail address for your protection from trolls etc. who frequent forums.

Please help me understand how this is legal, fair, or right, and how to get justice. Long story.
A guy chased me 6-8 months, endless attempt Verbally and in ink asking to not call, etc. never listened. Finally after 40 calls in a day, my friend said do it in return. I did, told him I as going to police. He made it before me, I was arrested, he wasn't charged, the cop told newspaper false allegations far from any thing of the true, nothing backing their false, and public humiliation they created, after showing them months of harassment, how and why was he not charged and not see 1 times was due to be out of options. Also their police report was misleading leaving out 4 texts replying say a no I don't want to see u thinking it was x, after 4 times gave in and figure from prior behavior he won't take no, so I just hope someone can help me.

First, stop talking or posting bout this nonsense.
Second, never use self help remedies, insofar as the Lewis concerned.
Third, plead not guilty before the court and ask if you qualify to receive a public defender.

Fourth, from this point forward talk only to your lawyer about this case.

Sixth, stop all contact with the other party in the case.

Seventh, if the other person contacts you,don't respond, save the proof to give to your lawyer.

Eighth, stay out of trouble during the time this case is pending.

Back