Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Simple Possession---PC 1000 arrest warrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

genuwine4532

I was arrested in 2005 for a simple possession of cocaine in Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino County in California, it was my first felony drug arrest and my one and only arrest in San Bernardino County.

I plead out to receive PC 1000 diversion and probation, however I did not ever start the diversion and missed my court date, and now the case status is "probation revoked, criminal proceedings resumed" and a bench warrant for my arrest

I want to go back to court and squash the warrant and reinstate probation and PC 1000, I believe that that is the procedure but I am afraid that they will not reinstate, Is that possible? Can I go to prison? Or get the original deferred sentence?

I had a public defender for this case but when I call their office they just say to go see the judge and they will not accompany me because, they say I all ready plead guilty and there is nothing for them to do (the original guilty plea and PC 1000 was facilitated and insisted upon by the public defender to me at the original arraignment)

I have no other arrests or legal issues in that county, no other drug cases and have never had PC 1000

Please advise

the sooner you see that judge, the better chance you have s/he will grant you a second chance.

expect to go to jail tho, as it often happens, and if you didnt plan for that, going to jail from court may cause you many more problems.

it is probable that you might have to do 30-60 days and then reinstate the prop 36 classes. anything under 4 months is unlikely to make it to prison, but if you do-- your time will be easier!

alternatively, keep on the run. possession is 16 months and of that, you will do 10-11 months-- run included!

there is no disgrace in avoiding an unjust law-- possessing crystalized powder isnt a crime--and the law against it is unreasonable, arbitrary and unconstitutional.

the drug laws are HATE CRIMES-- that is, they made laws against people they HATE (drug users). that judge will most likely HATE you-- and so i again repeat-- expect to go to jail.

and lastly-- DO NOT APPEAR AFRAID!

judges love to see drug users cower and beg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back