Assault & Battery simple assault

Status
Not open for further replies.

janie3737

I was involved in an altercation at a college party. The girl who I got into a fight with happened to live in the house. She is 20 yrs. old and was throwing an underage drinking party at her house. My friends invited me to the party because it was an open party. Before I knew it this girl who i knew started throwing slurs at me and got into my face yelling and screaming at me to leave and that I wasn't invited to her house. I felt very threatened, and the other peopel at the party had to get her away from me. I starrted to make my way to the door when she got in my face and pushed me into someone. I threw a drink on her in defense because I have never been in a fight before. She punched me in the face then grabbed my hair. In defense to get her off of me I swung at her but I still had a glass bottle in my hand. I hit her in the head and we were pulled apart. She filed a complain against me becasue we her injury was visible. I may be charged with simple assault it looks like. Should I file a complaint against her? Also is this a case that could be a inactive docket case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back