Domestic Violence & Civil Orders Simple Assault Domestic Violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

iclouduser1

Typical girlfriend and boyfriend argument. The argument got heated and called each other names she threw clothes over the floor off the bed. I grabbed her by hips and landed on her on the bed her head accidentally hit my shoulder and caused her nose to bleed. She ran outside and called her mom. She sees me and calls the cops and cops come and see her nose bleeding take pictures put me in cuffs. She claims to not have signed any statement papers or filling charges but the cops are.

Got a criminal defense lawyer but have not heard from him in awhile he seemed pretty confident in the case. First offense. 1.5k bond.

You need to continue working with & keeping in contact with your lawyer.

I'm thinking that the police aren't buying your story at all.

This is not a typical argument - generally adults don't cause each other physical harm during an argument.

Typical girlfriend and boyfriend argument. The argument got heated and called each other names she threw clothes over the floor off the bed. I grabbed her by hips and landed on her on the bed her head accidentally hit my shoulder and caused her nose to bleed. She ran outside and called her mom. She sees me and calls the cops and cops come and see her nose bleeding take pictures put me in cuffs. She claims to not have signed any statement papers or filling charges but the cops are.

Got a criminal defense lawyer but have not heard from him in awhile he seemed pretty confident in the case. First offense. 1.5k bond.

Discuss this ONLY with your lawyer.

When the time approaches for court, appear, and be ready to proceed.

These things take time, lots of time.

The police don't need her to say too much, the STATE'S PERSECUTOR is all over it now.

So, you just clam up, saty out of trouble, keep away from HER, and wait.

The attorney was talking about having the prosecutor remand the charge. What exactly does this mean I think he explained it but I still do not see how that would benefit me. My gf is also appearing in court a couple days away

The attorney was talking about having the prosecutor remand the charge. What exactly does this mean I think he explained it but I still do not see how that would benefit me. My gf is also appearing in court a couple days away

One more time, ask your lawyer. Be patient. In essence it could mean, you get an easy way out of this, with no scars or stains, IF you're patient and STOP talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back