Signing Rights Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazdalmation

Hey there,
First off I am from SC. My soon to be ex wants to sign his rights away becuase he don't want to pay. He says he isn't working and can't afford it right now. He's just lazy. I heard if he doesn't pay for a certain amount of time that he automaticly looses his rights. Is that true? If so, how many months does he have to owe me back pay in order for it to be in effect. Another question I have is, if i decide to let him sign his rights away does he still have to pay the month he is already late for? He also has to pay my attorny some money by the end of Decemeber. Since the court ordered it does he still have to pay if I let him sign his rights away before it's due. I hope there will be someone out there that can help. I have already put my decision on hold for a month now, cause I just don't know what to do. Hope to hear from someone soon.Another question I have is, if i decide to let him sign his rights away does he still have to pay the month he is already late for? He also has to pay my attorny some money by the end of Decemeber. Since the court ordered it does he still have to pay if I let him sign his rights away before it's due. I hope there will be someone out there that can help. I have already put my decision on hold for a month, cause I just don't know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back