Criminal Trials, Hearings Signed under Penalty of Purjury a Joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

belairsun

My exhusband signed under penalty of purjury on his Income & Expense form filed w/court that he was employed by a company which he had alread quit from, approx 2 months prior. He then filed a new I & E Declaration (3 years later) with his correct employment information on it- which contridicted his previous I & E. He stated in court that he did sign both documents and he didn't have a reason for why the information was incorrect. (attorney impeached him) Apparently family law judges don't care if one party defrauds the other because the judge stated she isn't going to do anything about it. My previous attorney was supposed to file a motion to set aside the child support/alimony judgment and ask court to recalculate based on correct information. He never filed motion. I fired atty because he was useless. Now I am told that I only had a 1 year statue of limitation and it is too late to do anything. My previous attorney let the year go by and now I want to know what I can do. After recalculating correct income- he should have paid me approximately $30,000.00 more (not including any interest). Is there any way to prosecute either prev. attorney or ex. in order to recoup money. Ex is currently being investigated for possible fraud by TSA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back