Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication should she go to the station?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayhawksteve

My girsl fathers house got robbed today. they called her and said thay found a pipe and small amount of weed. she abmitted that she smokes and said they could sertch. they want her to come to the station after work. said if she was cowaprative they might let her go. said they found it in an open drawer in her room when they were looking for anyone still there. should she go or get a lawer first????

My girsl fathers house got robbed today. they called her and said thay found a pipe and small amount of weed. she abmitted that she smokes and said they could sertch. they want her to come to the station after work. said if she was cowaprative they might let her go. said they found it in an open drawer in her room when they were looking for anyone still there. should she go or get a lawer first????

Others may have different opinions, but I would get a lawyer first.

I suspect they'll find her. When they do, she'd be smart to say nothing other than I want a lawyer, please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't go... if they want her they can come get her. If they do come get her she should lawyer up... don't tell them anything without speaking to a lawyer first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back