Should Moms insurance cover this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momas_Girl

My mother died in 2007.May 30th.She kept the same home insurance with this company for years.So after she died,and i took over the estate legally,i kept the same insurance and company.When she died in May some things went missing from her home.I made police reports,and the Coroner took some things also.Have a police report for that alos.I went to my Moms Insurance company and told them what had happened,and that i would be taken over the payment of insurance,there was never a lasp in the policy.Due to the Coroner taking things i took her to court.Moms insurance Company knew all this.My lawyer i have against the Coroner told me that my Mother insurance should have coverd the missing items,and me going to court.At the time and still till this day i am still hurtting from my Moms death.Just to many unanwered questions.But what i would like to know,is her insurance company responseable for paying this out.I am disabled,and have had to pay all the bills left behind from her death.But i was told that her insurance should have covered this.Were they right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back