Should I notify apartment owner of management’s inappropriate replies to my reporting of problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree this doesn't sound like it belongs in court for any reason. You can move away or report the conditions to the local health/safety inspector or ordinance officer.

I wasn't sure where to post this so I am posting it here.

When County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health inspectors came and inspected the building I am a renter in, they flat out lied in their reports. They denied the presence of left out trash attracting cockroaches and also lied about holes, cracks, and crevices throughout the building. This leniency results in the landlords flat out refusing (on camera) to clean the community kitchen in the residential hotel I live in.

Meanwhile they're very own document on how to stop cockroaches blatantly indicates that trash should not be left out and that holes, cracks, and crevices should be sealed: http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/eh/docs/Specialized/Vector_Management/cockroachMgmt.pdf

I am unable online to find who to appeal / contest their report to. Can anyone help identify who that complaint would be made to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back