Shoplifting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottoobright

Caught shoplifting a bottle of alcohol charged with shoplifting and minor in possession of alcohol. Went to court was told to do a theft class, pay the civil demand, and 39 hours of community service... I didn't do anything. Was just wondering how bad courts gonna be tomorrow. Thanks

Caught shoplifting a bottle of alcohol charged with shoplifting and minor in possession of alcohol. Went to court was told to do a theft class, pay the civil demand, and 39 hours of community service... I didn't do anything. Was just wondering how bad courts gonna be tomorrow. Thanks

I suggest you speak with a bail bondsman and an attorney.
If you were convicted, placed on probation, you might NOT be allowed to leave court, easily.
You could be held in contempt by the judge, perhaps an attempt to revoke your probation, or some other SURPRISE.
Not doing what you were ordered to do, agreed to do, could be harmful to your freedom.

So you basically thumbed your nose at Judge. You can be detained right there at court do yes contact a Lawyer and bail bondsman prior to going to court

Why did you not do what the court told you to do previously? You're just in more trouble now - get a lawyer as suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back