Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Shoplifting charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
nataliya said:
Ok, so I'll ask the court today.

Thank you.

Also, do u think that the public defender will do a good job? I mean it's not like I killed any one...even though i feel so...

A Public defender is a Lawyer and like private ones there are both good and bad

nataliya said:
I can't believe that you guys have such website for people like me...I feel so low and not deserving...Thank you!!!!!!!

If this site was any help at all to you please post something in our testimonial section

Admin said:
nataliya said:
I can't believe that you guys have such website for people like me...I feel so low and not deserving...Thank you!!!!!!!

If this site was any help at all to you please post something in our testimonial section

Where is this section?

I spoke to several attorneys but they charge a lot, so i am going to go to court without one and pley not quilty, if the judge will not make me a good deal I will ask for a bublic defender...I pray God that everything will go well. What do you think?

Also, how do I find out if the store belongs to the retail theft database? Do you know if Target does in FL?

Thank you.

Judges do not make deals! You need an Attorney for that. Far as finding who belongs to retail theft database that info is closely guarded

I don't have the money…what do I do…I want to have a lawyer but in my situation I am screwed…pardon my language…
I went to the office of the public defender and they told me that I will be given one if the judge will not come to terms with me…the lady from the office told me that usually that judge make a deal…I do not know how true that is...

Your situation might be similar but I suspect there differences as well. You might not be able to gauge what will happen in your case by this one. You will probably do better by starting your own topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back