Sheriffs dept assisting in attempt kid-napp of my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Restricted

I live In Loudoun county virgina I have full legal and physical custody of my daughter granted by loudoun county courts. My daughters mom lives in maryland she went to montgomery county court and had them issue a emergency custody order she then had the Loudoun sheriff meet her at my house after I show them papers they finally leave and the fraudulent custody order was thrown out after va informed md what she did here is the issue so a few weeks go by and one day I am at work and the cops show up and arrest me for false charges my daughters mom has filed on me so now I am in fairfax waiting to be extradited to md for a few days during that time my daughters mom takes the same order that was dated for several weeks eairlier. And had also been thrown out to loudoun county sheriff dept and the sheriffs show up and demand that my mom give them my daughter or she will be ultimately aressted she was able to get ahold of my attorney and after a hour or so of the sheriffs threating and scaring my mom and daughter at 12am they realize that they failed to simply read the issue date of the order do I have a good civil case and is anyone interested in representing me please send message if you can help this has caused and still is causing my family issues ( sorry for lack of grammar)

I live In Loudoun county virgina I have full legal and physical custody of my daughter granted by loudoun county courts. My daughters mom lives in maryland she went to montgomery county court and had them issue a emergency custody order she then had the Loudoun sheriff meet her at my house after I show them papers they finally leave and the fraudulent custody order was thrown out after va informed md what she did here is the issue so a few weeks go by and one day I am at work and the cops show up and arrest me for false charges my daughters mom has filed on me so now I am in fairfax waiting to be extradited to md for a few days during that time my daughters mom takes the same order that was dated for several weeks eairlier. And had also been thrown out to loudoun county sheriff dept and the sheriffs show up and demand that my mom give them my daughter or she will be ultimately aressted she was able to get ahold of my attorney and after a hour or so of the sheriffs threating and scaring my mom and daughter at 12am they realize that they failed to simply read the issue date of the order do I have a good civil case and is anyone interested in representing me please send message if you can help this has caused and still is causing my family issues ( sorry for lack of grammar)

I suggest you confer with YOUR attorney and seek his/her advice about whether you have a case or not.

I doubt that you do, but its always wise to speak with local counsel first.

If you have a civil case against anyone, its the lying, conniving thing that your child calls MOM.

She's the one that instigated this whole mess.

The sheriff's officers were simply doing their duty, and got duped by this liar, too.

do I have a good civil case and is anyone interested in representing me please send message if you can help this has caused and still is causing my family issues ( sorry for lack of grammar)

Sorry, but we don't represent posters/users of forum (& most of us are not lawyers) or make referrals to any specific lawyer/law firm. You can probably get a referral from your local or state bar assoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back