Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI She said, "I'm a very clean, thoroughbred, white girl!"

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
South Carolina
AUGUST 8--After getting collared early Saturday for drunk driving, speeding, and pot possession, Lauren Cutshaw gave South Carolina cops a list of reasons why she should not face charges.

The 32-year-old Cutshaw, according to a Bluffton Police Department report, explained that:

She had "perfect grades" her whole life
She graduated from a "high accredited university"
She was a sorority girl
She was a National Honors Society member
She was "on honor roll"
She was a dancer
Her business partner is a cop
She once was a cheerleader
And, if those were not convincing enough reasons to let her walk on multiple misdemeanor charges, Cutshaw closed with these classics:

"I'm a very clean, thoroughbred, white girl."
"I'm a white, clean girl."
When a cop asked "what that had to do with anything," Cutshaw reportedly replied, "You're a cop, you should know what that means." She added, "You're a cop, you should know based on the people that come in this room."

In dash cam footage released by police, as Cutshaw was being driven to jail, she told a cop she was a "valedictorian" who "went to a good school, graduated with a 3.8." She also spoke of receiving a scholarship, having never been previously arrested, and being a "4.0 student" and an "All-American cheerleader." She also told of her apprehension about getting locked up: "I don't wanna know what it's like. I'm a pretty girl. Please don't make me go in there."

Pictured above, Cutshaw, a real estate agent, still ended up in handcuffs despite her bizarre pitch for freedom. Cutshaw, who claimed to have only consumed two glasses of wine, registered a .18 on a breathalyzer test (more than twice the legal limit).

Cutshaw, who lives in Bluffton, a town 10 miles from Hilton Head, was released from the Beaufort County jail Saturday afternoon. She is next scheduled to appear in court on October 30. (2 pages)

image.jpg

The Sad, Sad Tale Of A "Very Clean" White Girl

Last edited:
Back