Shared Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

rougedreams2

Are there any child protection laws that deal with parents sharing a bedroom with their children? Example: 11 year old boy sharing a bedroom with his mother.

Thanks

Are there any child protection laws that deal with parents sharing a bedroom with their children? Example: 11 year old boy sharing a bedroom with his mother.

Thanks

If there were such laws, why would you think they would cover this situation?

And who, exactly, would enforce these laws?

And how, exactly, would these laws be enforced?

If there were such laws, why would you think they would cover this situation?

And who, exactly, would enforce these laws?

And how, exactly, would these laws be enforced?

I was just curious. I am not sure how or who would enforce them. I thought that they maybe handled like a lot of laws do, you just get caught. I was thinking that there could be a law like this to try to help prevent child molestation. I realize that it was more of a common thing years ago, but times have changed. I am just concerned about the mental impact that it could have on the child. And there may not be any, my thinking is just that at that age and closer to puberty boys and/or girls get curious. It just seems to me that having an adult sleeping in the same room night after night would have some impact on the child and raise some eye brows.

Thanks

Stuff like this is pretty common these days; I don't see anything wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back