Justice System, Police, Courts Shady Dealings at a funeral home

Darla Harvey

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
My husband died a year ago March 30th 2016.When he died we were separated at the time so his sister came to Pa from Florida with a U Haul and stoked everything out of his apartment without me knowing and took everything back to Florida with her after she signed papers at our local funeral home to have my husband cremated after she told him that her brother wasn't married which was a lie.I had to run my marriage certificate up to the funeral director just to get my husbands death certificate and he told me that he gave my husbands sister a few copies and that she tried to cash in one ONE of his insurances policies which he must have cashed it in before he died so he continued to tell me that being his sister tried to cash in on one insurance policy and it was no good that he would lower the price that I would have to pay for my husbands ashes and that he could give me a death certificate but I would have to keep it on the down low.Glenn was my husband so why would I have to keep it on the down low.So a few weeks ago I got info that my husbands sister is getting into trouble for everything she did to me and was told the FBI is getting involved in this too then just today I get a letter from the funeral director telling me that I can come and get my husbands ashes at no charge.Something doesn't feel right about all this and I'm thinking of filing a law suit on the funeral home for creamating my husband just because his sister showed him a fake letter.He had a lock box that I was suppose to open after he passed away and that was taken by his sister too.So I got nothing from my husbands passing except heartache.Do you think that I can file a law suit on these people for pain and suffering.Thank you..

My husband died a year ago March 30th 2016.When he died we were separated at the time so his sister came to Pa from Florida with a U Haul and stoked everything out of his apartment without me knowing and took everything back to Florida with her after she signed papers at our local funeral home to have my husband cremated after she told him that her brother wasn't married which was a lie.I had to run my marriage certificate up to the funeral director just to get my husbands death certificate and he told me that he gave my husbands sister a few copies and that she tried to cash in one ONE of his insurances policies which he must have cashed it in before he died so he continued to tell me that being his sister tried to cash in on one insurance policy and it was no good that he would lower the price that I would have to pay for my husbands ashes and that he could give me a death certificate but I would have to keep it on the down low.Glenn was my husband so why would I have to keep it on the down low.So a few weeks ago I got info that my husbands sister is getting into trouble for everything she did to me and was told the FBI is getting involved in this too then just today I get a letter from the funeral director telling me that I can come and get my husbands ashes at no charge.Something doesn't feel right about all this and I'm thinking of filing a law suit on the funeral home for creamating my husband just because his sister showed him a fake letter.He had a lock box that I was suppose to open after he passed away and that was taken by his sister too.So I got nothing from my husbands passing except heartache.Do you think that I can file a law suit on these people for pain and suffering.Thank you..

If you want accurate legal guidance meet with three or four LICENSED lawyers in your county.

Free Internet information is often erroneous, if not flat out USELESS.

Back