sexual harassement

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenny2009

i am atemp i was placed at a company i was sexualy harassed 4 times made a complaint now im out of work the guy was a perm employee and still has his job my temp company told me i was not the only one and its handled internly what dose that mean this sittuation is not right he should not still be employed there can i sue both companys is there anything i can do other than wonder and be mad this is even affecting my home

There is no law in any state that requires them to fire him. It is not your decision how they handle it and they are not required to tell you what action they take. If he is no longer harassing you for whatever reason, they have met their legal obligation and you cannot sue either company, let alone both.

so i get harassed i loose the job and thats fair nothing i can do your answer is reather rude and not any help and if thats really how it works now i see why people have no faith in the law

Last edited:
Are you saying that the ONLY reason your temp job is over, is that you complained about being harassed? That you would still be working there otherwise?

What I told you is not rude; it is true. You do not have the right under the law to tell them what action they are required to take. They are not required under the law to fire him. They are not required under the law to tell you what action was taken.

But you MIGHT have some legal recourse (though not to the point of two separate lawsuits) if the SOLE reason your assignment ended is because of your complaint.

what im saying is i got removed from that position and have not been placed elese ware im am not the only to have filed a complaint against this same guy and what is a chain reaction of a coplaint i had a right to file is turning in to a nightmare why because im not working icant take care of my family other wise yet this jerk gose around harrassing others and the others like me he dose it to suffere in more ways than one its not right and there has to be something me and the others can do besides take the law in our own hand if i wouldnt have complained id still be at that same place working yet i did what was right and now im screwed im sorry i said u were rude im angry about what all is going on this is a first and only want to know what i can do

Last edited:
Okay, let's take this one step at a time.

Did the client company ask to have you removed, or did the agency that placed you do it of their own accord?

Then IF there is a lawsuit to be had (and we don't know yet if there is) it will be against them, not against the client company. THEY didn't remove you from the job.

When you ask your agency when they will have another position for you, what do they say?

there looking its what ther supose to say and each day they continue to say the same they even had me come in for an oreintation then told me there were no avable postions

Last edited:
there looking its what ther supose to say and each day they continue to say the same they even had me come in for an oreintation then told me there were no avable postions

What is your training?

In other words, what do you do when you go to work as a temp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back