Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Sexual assault

L

Logan25ja

Jurisdiction
Colorado
So here's my case. My friend and i were out drinking and we went to a bar. A girl sat down next to us, struck up a conversation, and invited us downstairs to shoot pool. Her boyfriend was the bartender so we got to play for free. She brought drinks down to my friend and I one after another and before I knew it I was stumbling drunk. I told my friend we needed to get a hotel and she insisted we go back to her place. She invited us to sleep on her bed or the couch. I decided to crawl in bed with my friend and her. Some time that night I found her phone and for some stupid reason took a nude pic of myself on her phone. The next day she accused me of sexual assault and now I'm facing sexual assault and trespass one dwelling charges. I have already had my first appearance, and my next court date is in two months for the preliminary hearing. I have no criminal history and I'm married with a 3 year old girl. I am so sorry for that night and wish I could forget it, but this could change my life forever. I have an attorney but he's very costly and don't know if I can continue with him. Does anyone have any advice and can anyone see where this is going, and does this case look promising for me? Thank you for any replies.

The last thing you need with your life on the line is FREE advice.
If you can't afford your attorney, talk to your lawyer and see if a more economical arrangement can be achieved.

You might have to fire your attorney and ask the court if you qualify for a public defender.

From this point forward, don't discuss any aspect of your case with anyone but your lawyer, or a prospective attorney.

Back