Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Sexual assault charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk2009

unfortunately my now ex has blown things way out of propertion and called in the police and I was charged for common assault no battery, and sexual assault.

in my life, this is the first time I have committed such an offence (there was no sexual assault) and I am never in trouble as I am a professional and also do not believe in such things, plus of my strong cultural and religious upbringing.

I just cannot believe after everything I have done for her and us, and how our relationship was so great, and for her to turn out like this is just devestating.

so, the sexual charges got dropped, and I had my hearing at the magistrates and then the sexual charges were put back up again by CPS!

what happened was that all I wanted to do was talk to her and calm her down and talk things over, as this is what I believe in and always do and have been open with each other.

she said no and i said please lets talk, so when she was entering her house, I also entered as the door was left open and thought that was an invitation.

sat down, she did not even look at me but turned her back towards me and i said please, turn around and of course she said no.

there were a few exchange of words (nothing of swearing nature) and then another friend of hers came to which at this point without my acknowledgement told her to go get help.

I then said look, can we please talk in the kitchen to which she agreed. I told her to close the door, as its rude to talk/be in this mode when there is someone else present in the other room, and she did this.

i asked her why she is like this and after everything she said about wanting me and "cannot live" without me etc... etc... and why she is behaving like this she just said to me just go, i cannot handle this and I said no, we need to talk about this properly.

of course she and I was upset and angry I guess. I held my arms out to indicate that its ok, lets hold each other and calm down. I went closer to her and she was inviting then when I tried to hold her softly by the shoulders (her arms were crossed/folded and she was also wearing the jacket I had bought her a few months ago) and to give her a peck on the cheek, she said "no, off" and my peck went on her shoulders.

I never even touched or looked at her breasts at all, nor am I this type of person and she knows this VERY well.

at this point, one of her friends "barged" into the kitchen opening the door, so I moved back so that the door did not hit me or my ex and she came in to open some wine.

I then eventually left and of course got arrested.

now, she is accusing me of touching her breasts and back and kissing her on the back - this was never true at all. all I did was to hold her softly by the shoulders and talk calmy as I am normally and to put any fear out of her because she knows I am not the violent type or any kind and that other people are feeding poisen into her to "get rid" of me for no reason at all!

we were also due to get into the marriage stage as well, and a few months ago we agreed we would get each other an eternity ring, to which I did for her birthday last month.

She also still owes me alot of money for a bail out I did for her and her kids as she was going to be evicated (and all this, at the beginning of the relationship).

I have not eaten in weeks or slept, lost ALOT of weight and loss of earnings because of all this, and worried what will happen. I pleaded not guilty to the charge and now will be taken to the crown court.

I am in the process of getting legal aid but still I need to know what is happening, what will I be up against and if I will be put in prison for first offence, and all this is minor!

I did no such thing as she has accused me off. I am so scared and unable to focus on anything!

please, can someone help :( I do not know what to do, and have a whole life ahead of me but know fearful, its cut short.

anyone have any advice on this?
I got her statement through the post yesterday and was very upset by it as she missed out a few things and most parts were complete lies.

I didnt even go into work and had to go to the doctor and got subscribed anti depressants.

:(

OK. Here's the deal. First of all, they have to have something to go on to charge you. Is there anything you may have left out? Regardless, if you are being charged, you will have an arragnment, which is where you plead guitly or not guilty. You want to plead not guilty, then get a public defender if you cannot afford an attorny You need one. They will ask at the arragnment if you need a public defender.

They know that there has to be evidence to charge you, but as anyway what there is. Tell them it all sounds like only her word against yours.

On to the next matter, you need to otherwise be done with her. Think of it as a divorce before the marriage. Stop and think what all this has put you through. Do you really want to live with this the rest of your life? After all of this is over, don't bother wit her any more. She's nothing but trouble.

well the only thing they have is a statement from another witness (her friend who barged into the kitchen door but saw nothing but only heard "get off")

and the police said that because of that, its probably why they have "something".

other than that, I am not leaving anything out at all. I am a man who admits to mistakes.... but I never did anything wrong (as it maybe heard time and time again) but only with her consent, as in this case, was to hug her to which she agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back