Server Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info.

All this stuff is part of the reason I haven't been as active. I'll be very active here again answering questions. :) The site should be LIGHTNING quick right now, a dramatic improvement. Additionally, we've finally got the kinks worked out on the new profiling and content management that will get content such as outlines, forms, etc. organized once again. Thanks very much for your help, btw - much appreciated.

I would hope this comes with IP addreses as well, so some of us can file actions against cyberstalkers. Or is that something you only give out after being ordered to do so?

I would hope this comes with IP addreses as well, so some of us can file actions against cyberstalkers. Or is that something you only give out after being ordered to do so?
:roflmao: In your dreams you will get a court order. :biglol:

Guys!!! I've seen some things going on in the forums. This is supposed to be a friendly place!! Scooterdog, I'm hoping you can help me out in keeping it this way as this is and was not the right place to post objections obviously. Agreed? This is a thread to let everyone know that there will be upgrades next week to the site - very long overdue - and that currently we've already overhauled the back end so there is extra speed. Please gentlemen, let's keep it civil. ;)

Guys!!! I've seen some things going on in the forums. This is supposed to be a friendly place!! Scooterdog, I'm hoping you can help me out in keeping it this way as this is and was not the right place to post objections obviously. Agreed? This is a thread to let everyone know that there will be upgrades next week to the site - very long overdue - and that currently we've already overhauled the back end so there is extra speed. Please gentlemen, let's keep it civil. ;)

Amen and amen.

Y'all stop acting like politicians!

:no: :no:

Thanks guys - I can't wait to do the install of the new addition to the site this weekend and I'd really enjoy having all of you around. Enough investigation is going on in Congress and Roger Clemens. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back