Business Contracts semi truck lease wrongfully terminated by lessor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mf1arch

i have a lease agreement for a semi truck where at the end of the lease (360) payments, i will receive the title. i am only a few months into the lease, and the lessor is attempting to terminate the lease. it is my understanding that i have the right to posession so i have mantained posession of the vehicle. the reasons for which they claim they are terminating the lease are not correct. they are fabricated stories. im very worried since this truck is my only means of income. i intend to continue making payments on the truck and to excersise my right to posession. any advice for one broke man who is in a costly dispute with a multi millionare?

Unfortunately you've given us very few details to work with.

For example, why is the lessor attempting to terminate the lease?

i have a lease agreement for a semi truck where at the end of the lease (360) payments, i will receive the title. i am only a few months into the lease, and the lessor is attempting to terminate the lease. it is my understanding that i have the right to posession so i have mantained posession of the vehicle. the reasons for which they claim they are terminating the lease are not correct. they are fabricated stories. im very worried since this truck is my only means of income. i intend to continue making payments on the truck and to excersise my right to posession. any advice for one broke man who is in a costly dispute with a multi millionare?

Read your lease, educate yourself about every detail in that lease. The lease is a contract, and BOTH of you must abide by the lease.

Why not discuss the situation with the truck's owner? See if fences can be mended. Whatever you do, don't keep the truck if it breaks the law. That'll be even more costly.

I've found it's better to be nice than to be angry. See if the situation can be repaired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back