Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication selling pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon266

hello my qestion is the my wife and her girl freind were smoking k2 and someone called the cops and said they were smoking pot so the cops came and found no pot and asked what they had my wife told him she had k2 and xanxinx wich are perscribed to her the coped decied to serch her and her freaind and went through her cell phone and found she was going to sell pills to her freaind but didnt not find any pills on her freaind .. know the cop wants them to turn over someone who sells drugs or pills or he says he will press charges and put them in jail .. does this sound right or and i thinking wrong cause it sounds like the officer is just trying scare them into helping them to me ?????????????????/

I take it she was not cahrged, so tell her to keep her mouth closed to any and all about the situation, if the police try to conatct her to talk she tells them no. If they charge her with anything then keep her mouth shut and hire an attorney.

no she was not charged but the officer said he wil charge her if she dosent turn someone eles in for selling drugs

She should say nothing and agree to nothing.

If she is very worried, she should lawyer up.

If she is arrested shut up and ask for a lawyer.

Cooperating with the police without the advice of counsel is foolish.

I believe some jurisdictions are acting to prohibit synthetic cannabis such as K2... I don't know about your state. If K2 is illegal in your state then she could possibly be charged with possession. If it is not illegal then the officer has nothing and is just trying scare tactics to catch a bigger fish.
As explained above, do not cooperate and don't say another word about it- especially to the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back