seller sold home to two families at same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

xesonangel

after finding home on realestate site, claiming only cosmetic repairs and little elbow grease needed,i signed landcontract without hiring an inspection. had witness with verifying i inquired about roof, foundation was told everything is fine,after 10 days i became aware of structural damage, i notified seller, he didnt disclose to me damage, and i wanted my downpayment returned, he refused, i locked home up with my belongs inside, filed small claims for voiding out contract, return of money. within 5 days seller removed my lock replaced with his own,ilegally lockig me out, cliamed supppose breakin , he filed on my insurance policy without telling me, insurance agent contact me, i went over to check home, noting new lock, made police report, couldnt even get in to check on my belonging, the seller changed the court date, 2 months later, in time i went again to check on home, finding some of my belongs thrown outside destroyed, new people living in my home, made police report about people being there without my permission, was told he resold home to them. we havent yet went to court, finally 4 months after he has delayed court dates, we appear, judge dismissed my case stating i should have had it inspected prior to purchase, i asked what do i do now he states reclaim home, i informed him about seller reselling home, he informed me to go to the police andlet them know their(new buyers)contract wasnt legal because mine was still valid, and have them move. police wont do that. seller countersuid for removal of my belongings, but judge dismissed becuase my belongs legal could have been there.nothing was done about him admitting removal of my belongs, ilagal lockout, i think comitting fraud by reselliing home to new people while my contact is still valid, ilegally entering into my home, now im homeless, and told im legal responsiable for still paying for home, taxes, and new owners wont leave what can i do. legally, i qualify for leagal sevices free but this isnt something they handle.

You have a court ruling that your contract is valid. So what is it you want to happen? If you want to enforce that court ruling, you can charge the second purchasers with trespassing and sue them for damages for trespass to property. If you don't want, you can appeal the ruling and try to get out of the contract.

Please use proper sentences. It will make your post easier to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back