Business Contracts Seems public notary who cashed in check cannot be found on any list on the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.
Any help or advice welcome.
We have no idea what happened and what the problem is. The notary should have a license number which you should be able to use at the issuing state's website, division of licensing.

In fact,
My problem is that i gave a several thousands dollars check that has been cashed in by a public notary for a website(s) partnership by now).
My partner do not seem to be willing to give me my domain name logins.
I have logins and control my shopping cart.
Site(s) published on the web.

(33)0238957750

In fact,
My problem is that i gave a several thousands dollars check that has been cashed in by a public notary for a website(s) partnership by now).
My partner do not seem to be willing to give me my domain name logins.
I have logins and control my shopping cart.
Site(s) published on the web.

(33)0238957750

You've been tricked, scammed, or defrauded.
If that is the case, you might want to speak with the police.
If this is a civil matter, and LOTS of money is involved, you might wish to retain an attorney.

My partner owns a police license plate now that he is patroling around in the afternoon,
I am going to keep trying to get in touch with Bank of America public notary who cashed the check in in Detroit.
I have her name and a stamp at the bottom of primar contract,
A simple letter from the public notary,the bank or an attorney would probably convince him to email me my logins,
Yes,LOTS of money involved,

(Yes,I am located in France)

You're going to need an attorney. This could become very very expensive to litigate, gilles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back