Section 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronn227

what is everyone's experience with Section 8 tennants? good/bad? i'd like to know since i am a new landlord. thanks.,

Check with landlords in your area for their experience with the PHA (public housing authority) in your area.

Check the Q&A section of mrlandlord.com

Stay Away!!

I would steer clear of Section 8's if I were you. I lived in a building where the Section 8's got away with murder. They were allowed to make all the noise they wanted and cause all kinds of problems and the landlord did nothing about it because they didn't want to lose their gift from the government for having Section 8's living in their building. It's pretty sad when some lazy person can just sit at home all day while the tax payers are paying their rent and hard working people like myself have to struggle to pay the bills. Why are the lazy and illegals rewarded with all the free handouts they want and the hard working man and Veterans of this country punished???? Something's seriously wrong with this country. Anyway, if you want a respectible complex, do NOT rent to Section 8's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back