Seasons Greetings to All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wechsler

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to wish each and every one of you a very happy holiday, season's greetings and my best and warmest wishes for a happy, healthy and successful new year.

This year had been very challenging. Had several moves, physically and virtually and some challenges here -- but all has settled. Fortunately it looks like many great new things are happening and that 2014 should begin on a very bright note. As always, I much enjoy seeing the familiar faces here on a regular basis and am grateful to have gotten to know many of you better this year (and some of you have made some funny comments on my videos, lol.)

My best and warmest regards to all. I hope that you truly enjoy the holidays and the season's downtime with friends and family.

Michael

Thank you, Michael. I also hope everyone enjoys the holidays & that you & everyone else has a wonderful/healthy/happy New Year! Happy 2014!!

Merry Christmas to all those who observe, commemorate, and celebrate Christmas.
Seasons Greetings to all others, and a Happy, Healthy, Joyous, and Prosperous New Year to everyone.
Thank you professor, for having a great site and allowing us to dispense a little humor, laced with a dose of law, a sprinkle of love, and a dose of wisdom.
To all the regulars, thank you for offering up a this stew of knowledge we create every day.
I enjoy what we do here daily, and our ability to get it right 99.888% of the time!

Good post army judge.

I also like what one of the users (regular responders) posted on another forum: & happy birthday to the big guy!

Never forget the Big Guy, his Earth Daddy and Mommy, and That Holy Ghost guy either.

Sent from my iPhone 4S via AT&T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back