Trademark Sease and desist letter. Trademark harassment. Need help.

This discussion can be endless but I don't want to waste more of your time. Thank you very much for such a professional advice.
Thanks but just a discussion, not to be confused with legal advice - which it isn't. Some shared thoughts and observations. I appreciate your difficult situation and hope the conversation has provided some legal and business perspectives for you. Good luck and hope to try out your donuts some time, whatever your business name may be.

Thanks but just a discussion, not to be confused with legal advice - which it isn't. Some shared thoughts and observations. I appreciate your difficult situation and hope the conversation has provided some legal and business perspectives for you. Good luck and hope to try out your donuts some time, whatever your business name may be.
You are always welcome.

there are cases when I give away my product for free.

Lawyers are honor bound to provide pro bono legal services annually.

Honest, hardworking lawyers, just as honest hardworking people everywhere often give away free advice, auto repairs, medical services, dental services, tutoring services, heck any services, goods, or merchandise to help their community or their fellow human beings.

The various posters on this site are volunteers.

When I was diagnosed with colon cancer back in 2002, I sought REAL medical advice from my internist, who referred me to a gastroenterologist, an oncologist, and eventually a surgeon.

The internet was never a consideration, although I did speak with my sister who is an psychiatrist as in MD.

My point is that free information is no substitute for paid professional services.

Which reminds me that the next time I hit the Big Apple, I'm going to look you up and BUY some your delicious, sweet treats.

Lawyers are honor bound to provide pro bono legal services annually.

Honest, hardworking lawyers, just as honest hardworking people everywhere often give away free advice, auto repairs, medical services, dental services, tutoring services, heck any services, goods, or merchandise to help their community or their fellow human beings.

The various posters on this site are volunteers.

When I was diagnosed with colon cancer back in 2002, I sought REAL medical advice from my internist, who referred me to a gastroenterologist, an oncologist, and eventually a surgeon.

The internet was never a consideration, although I did speak with my sister who is an psychiatrist as in MD.

My point is that free information is no substitute for paid professional services.

Which reminds me that the next time I hit the Big Apple, I'm going to look you up and BUY some your delicious, sweet treats.
Thank you for the advice. You will not regret visiting my store.

Back