Sealing Records

bearcats

Jurisdiction
New Hampshire
I cannot get anyone at a legal clinic to advise me on this issue. They just dont' want to cover this area of law. I live now in Washington DC, but have criminal convictions in New Hampshire. These are quite old, and I need a guide to how to get the records sealed / expunged. I cannot afford an attorney.

have criminal convictions in New Hampshire. These are quite old, and I need a guide to how to get the records sealed / expunged. I cannot afford an attorney.

Even if you had a gabillion dollars, you could hire a lawyer, but those convictions will never be removed or even sealed.

Sure, there are laws that PERMIT you to go through the motions of sealing the convictions, but they aren't really sealed.

Even if NH seals them, there is the matter of the FBI and its national crime repository.

The mugshots that were taken, the fingerprints you provided, even your DNA are all safely stored by the friendly folks of the FBI and their DOJ masters.

No, mate, save yourself the worry, fuss, anxiety and the loot.

Forget about pretending to have your records sealed in NH, when right across the border in VT (even in NH) nothing has changed.

Unlike in the 17th or 18th century when you went to prison as Roger Roach, got released and lived your life as Chester Cricket.

Society, rather our puppeteers, betters, masters make you pay that debt until the day ou die.

Unlike our ancestors, the debt is never paid even if you did 50 years in prison, the puppeteers demand more!!!

This NH attorney explains the deceitful NH expunction/expungement (or as NH calls it ANNULMENT) process:

New Hampshire Expungement Attorney | NH Annulment Lawyer | Russman Law

I cannot get anyone at a legal clinic to advise me on this issue. They just dont' want to cover this area of law. I live now in Washington DC, but have criminal convictions in New Hampshire. These are quite old, and I need a guide to how to get the records sealed / expunged. I cannot afford an attorney.
What are the criminal convictions for? Please give the exact crime because not all crimes are expungable.

What are the criminal convictions for? Please give the exact crime because not all crimes are expungable.

Thank you. Felony conviction for falsifying an ID application. State charges: Criminal threatening, second degree assault. That's about it.

This was all more than 20 years ago.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Even if you had a gabillion dollars, you could hire a lawyer, but those convictions will never be removed or even sealed.

Sure, there are laws that PERMIT you to go through the motions of sealing the convictions, but they aren't really sealed.

Even if NH seals them, there is the matter of the FBI and its national crime repository.

The mugshots that were taken, the fingerprints you provided, even your DNA are all safely stored by the friendly folks of the FBI and their DOJ masters.

No, mate, save yourself the worry, fuss, anxiety and the loot.

Forget about pretending to have your records sealed in NH, when right across the border in VT (even in NH) nothing has changed.

Unlike in the 17th or 18th century when you went to prison as Roger Roach, got released and lived your life as Chester Cricket.

Society, rather our puppeteers, betters, masters make you pay that debt until the day ou die.

Unlike our ancestors, the debt is never paid even if you did 50 years in prison, the puppeteers demand more!!!

This NH attorney explains the deceitful NH expunction/expungement (or as NH calls it ANNULMENT) process:

New Hampshire Expungement Attorney | NH Annulment Lawyer | Russman Law

Thank you. My primary concern is not whether or not law enforcement officials still have ways to access the records. These days, to do anything at all, you have to go through a background check. Get a job, get an apartment, apply for a loan or credit card. I still remember the first time I got a physical copy of my credit report, and it said on it "Hawk Alert" and told the reader that I was incarcerated. I'd like that gone.

Part of the irony of all this is that my felony conviction came about because I was
trying to erase my history. I had a long string of bad jobs, fired from several of them. There was a recession going on (Thank you mister Reagan). I was desperate. I applied for a new So Sec number under a false name.

Last edited:
You worded that oddly. Am I to understand it is a conviction in NH court for the ID fraud plus you have some additional charges that didn't lead to convictions?

Back