Scram braclet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyrenee73

Jurisdiction
Indiana
I just got this braclet put on,and they told that I can't kiss or have intercourse with someone that has been drinking,I also have been research about how this bracelet is suppose to detect between alcohol consumption n using products containing alcohol?!!

I just got the scram braclet put on and I was told that I cannot kiss or have intercourse with someone that has been drinking,and also I read that the bracelet is suppose to distinguish between comsuption of alcohol and using products that contain alcohol!

I just got the scram braclet put on and I was told that I cannot kiss or have intercourse with someone that has been drinking,and also I read that the bracelet is suppose to distinguish between comsuption of alcohol and using products that contain alcohol!

Merry Christmas.
Hope you enjoy your new bracelet.

I read that the bracelet is suppose to distinguish between comsuption of alcohol and using products that contain alcohol!

The SCRAM system works via "transdermal" testing. That's because alcohol is secreted through the pores of the skin and measured by the bracelet by sampling the perspiration that comes out of your skin.

I read that the bracelet is suppose to distinguish between comsuption of alcohol and using products that contain alcohol!

According to the SCRAM website, the unit can distinguish between ingested alcohol and environmental alcohol.

I found nothing to suggest that physical contact with a drinker would set off the system.

However, since you obviously have a drinking problem (alcoholism) you would be advised to avoid getting romantically involved with drinkers as they would set a bad example for you and probably screw up your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back