1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Scam backfires on blackmailer. Other Criminal Charges & Offenses

Discussion in 'Criminal Charges' started by army judge, Jan 9, 2019.

1. army judge

army judge Law Topic Starter Super Moderator

Jurisdiction:
    Texas
    dudzinski.JPG

WACO, Texas (KWTX) A Waco man who demanded another man hand over $15,000 to keep a marital affair secret was sentenced to probation Wednesday in a Waco courtroom.

Judge Matt Johnson, in 54th District Court, sentenced Charles Henobe Dudzinski, 31, to serve four years on deferred probation, $7,250 in restitution to the victim in the case and fined $750.

The sentence was offered by the state after prosecutors and the defense attorney reached a plea agreement.

Dudzinski, the victim said, threatened to show his family a video of him and a woman who was not his wife having sex.

The woman, then a dancer at the Showtime Club, on LaSalle Avenue, was paid $200 for each sexual encounter with the victim.

Dudzinski apparently found the video on the woman’s cell phone and concocted the scheme.

Man sentenced after demanding cash to keep sex video secret

2. Highwayman

Highwayman Well-Known Member

$200 is cheap. I'd like to see the dancer. Must be a prize.

3. army judge

army judge Law Topic Starter Super Moderator

I suspect the THING that sold herself for two Bennys isn't worth the price.
    I've got a mules that emit a more pleasant aroma.
    Mules, my friend, aren't all that sweet smelling critters even when "clean".

Highwayman likes this.