Salesman sold me the wrong product.

G

Galaxy S7 Edge

Jurisdiction
Michigan
A verizon salesman sold both me and my brother the same phone. We were both present at the time of the sale. They didn't have it in stock at the time, so they FedEx'd it to us. When we got them in the mail, it was not the phone the salesman had promised us. It was a much cheaper phone. The salesman mistakenly sold us the wrong phone. Are we out of luck? Can I demand for the model they promised us? Thanks!

Have you discussed with the seller - what did they say?

Doesn't Verizon have a return policy and a full refund? Most of the time these phones have standard prices too so you should be able to straighten all of this out. Before thinking about the law you should always be contacting the other party to determine whether there is any dispute.

A verizon salesman sold both me and my brother the same phone. We were both present at the time of the sale. They didn't have it in stock at the time, so they FedEx'd it to us. When we got them in the mail, it was not the phone the salesman had promised us. It was a much cheaper phone. The salesman mistakenly sold us the wrong phone. Are we out of luck? Can I demand for the model they promised us? Thanks!

Take ALL of your purchase related documents down to the location where your saga began.

When you arrive ask to speak with the "on duty manager"

If asked what your business is about,simply say, "A confidential customer concern!"

When the manager appears, ask her/him to step to a private enclave to discuss your issue.

Tell the manager in 50 words or less what DIDN'T happen.
Then ask for a complete refund.

Good luck.

Back