Assault & Battery Roommate Harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

jalley1959

Hey Mighty Moose if your out there... I need yet some more advise and moral support from you and anyone else out there. This lady roommate that I was alarmed about and that I posted here on this forum about did in fact do what I feared that she would do when I arrived home.

All day while I was at work today I feared that my new roommate of only a couple of days that I hardly know and only met briefly but bacame accutley aware of her personaltity type immediately upon meeting with her.

She continues to follow me and stalk me around the house when I go down staires to prepare food after work yesterday she came down and told me she heard me drive up in the drive way and that she wanted to talk with me and began asking me questions while I was preparing my dinner and I told her politely yesterday not to bother me that I was very busy and want to be left alone and to pretend like her room is her apt and my room is my apt and just be independant.

I told the homeowner who also is a very independant busy lady as she is a Nurse and works in pre-op and is very focused and busy and so am I.

This other lady roommate that has her room next to mine is not working and paid rent with a student loan and claimed that she is going to start school to be a Paralegal.

This lady to me is behaving like a psychotic person she is too concerned with me and my commings and goings for some reason and this is alarming to me and I am now scared and do not trust her.

When I got home today I went straight to my room and closed and locked my room door and went to sleep and prayed that she would leave me alone but I was awakened a couple hours later by her loud shouting my name over and over again approximately 7 times and I was very startled out of a very sound sleep as I was exstremely exhausted from being up since 4:00 am as security officer I need to be at my post very early at 7:00 am and when I went down stairs walked out on the porch she was then behind me stating that I had locked her out???

Apparently, upon speaking with the landlord who got home later around 7:00 pm she said the other roommate came in thru the window??

She apparenlty, left her key upstairs and was relying on me to come to her rescue I told the land lady that this roommate is making excuses to get my attention and lying I was sleeping and not aware of what this lady was doing or why she did not have her house key on her person when she comes and goes ...

I just moved in here a week ago and this new roommate just moved in a couple of days ago and she stated to me that she had been abused upon my first brief meeting with her.

Based on her exstremely needy behavior and very demanding for attention constantly I feel very uncomfortable and My instincts served me right as when I got relaxed in my room and wanted to sleep thru the night I was awakened by her loud screaming voice and always having a problem and puting on me as if I was her mother or something ..

I called the police and asked if I could file a report and document the circumstances and they said yes that I could file a report on anyone at anytime about anything.

I fear that she will continue her rude, self centered selfish behavior and mabe do something to my car at night while I'm sleeping I do not trust her or types like her that cannot seem to function alone she does not seem to like being alone and she is a 48 year old woman and constantly requiring too much attention from not only me but I saw her going to the land lady when she got home as well and bombarding her with problems and after a long day know one wants this.

I fear that she could reble as she did today if she is igored as I did today i just went to my room and was woke up by her 2 hours later ....

Any feed back advise is still greately appreciated and I'm filing a report and or restraining order if thats possible tomarrow.

Do you know if thats possible? Can I file a restraining order against my annoying roommate? I want this to be documented and her to stay away from me and mind her own affairs once and for all.

i will look for place to go but I cannot do this immediately as i have to work and cannot afford to keep moving ... this lady has no job and too much time and apparently, too much money on her hands and just does not stay to herself.

Please I am at my wits end once again ... so tired and just need peace. Feed back is greately appreciated.

Might Moose if your out there please send me feedback I have to make a few more posts to respond to your reply to me.

thanx
JA

Hey Mighty Moose if your out there... I need yet some more advise and moral support from you and anyone else out there. This lady roommate that I was alarmed about and that I posted here on this forum about did in fact do what I feared that she would do when I arrived home.

All day while I was at work today I feared that my new roommate of only a couple of days that I hardly know and only met briefly but bacame accutley aware of her personaltity type immediately upon meeting with her.

She continues to follow me and stalk me around the house when I go down staires to prepare food after work yesterday she came down and told me she heard me drive up in the drive way and that she wanted to talk with me and began asking me questions while I was preparing my dinner and I told her politely yesterday not to bother me that I was very busy and want to be left alone and to pretend like her room is her apt and my room is my apt and just be independant.

I told the homeowner who also is a very independant busy lady as she is a Nurse and works in pre-op and is very focused and busy and so am I.

This other lady roommate that has her room next to mine is not working and paid rent with a student loan and claimed that she is going to start school to be a Paralegal.

This lady to me is behaving like a psychotic person she is too concerned with me and my commings and goings for some reason and this is alarming to me and I am now scared and do not trust her.

When I got home today I went straight to my room and closed and locked my room door and went to sleep and prayed that she would leave me alone but I was awakened a couple hours later by her loud shouting my name over and over again approximately 7 times and I was very startled out of a very sound sleep as I was exstremely exhausted from being up since 4:00 am as security officer I need to be at my post very early at 7:00 am and when I went down stairs walked out on the porch she was then behind me stating that I had locked her out???

Apparently, upon speaking with the landlord who got home later around 7:00 pm she said the other roommate came in thru the window??

She apparenlty, left her key upstairs and was relying on me to come to her rescue I told the land lady that this roommate is making excuses to get my attention and lying I was sleeping and not aware of what this lady was doing or why she did not have her house key on her person when she comes and goes ...

I just moved in here a week ago and this new roommate just moved in a couple of days ago and she stated to me that she had been abused upon my first brief meeting with her.

Based on her exstremely needy behavior and very demanding for attention constantly I feel very uncomfortable and My instincts served me right as when I got relaxed in my room and wanted to sleep thru the night I was awakened by her loud screaming voice and always having a problem and puting on me as if I was her mother or something ..

I called the police and asked if I could file a report and document the circumstances and they said yes that I could file a report on anyone at anytime about anything.

I fear that she will continue her rude, self centered selfish behavior and mabe do something to my car at night while I'm sleeping I do not trust her or types like her that cannot seem to function alone she does not seem to like being alone and she is a 48 year old woman and constantly requiring too much attention from not only me but I saw her going to the land lady when she got home as well and bombarding her with problems and after a long day know one wants this.

I fear that she could reble as she did today if she is igored as I did today i just went to my room and was woke up by her 2 hours later ....

Any feed back advise is still greately appreciated and I'm filing a report and or restraining order if thats possible tomarrow.

Do you know if thats possible? Can I file a restraining order against my annoying roommate? I want this to be documented and her to stay away from me and mind her own affairs once and for all.

i will look for place to go but I cannot do this immediately as i have to work and cannot afford to keep moving ... this lady has no job and too much time and apparently, too much money on her hands and just does not stay to herself.

Please I am at my wits end once again ... so tired and just need peace. Feed back is greately appreciated.

Might Moose if your out there please send me feedback I have to make a few more posts to respond to your reply to me.

thanx
JA

This is going to degenerate from bad to worse, very rapidly.

You might even get accused of doing something improper, illegal, or criminal to her.

You don't need that kind of action.

You don't want to hear this, but you've only been there a week.

This thing is a jar of Planter's Peanuts.

If I were you, I'd waste no time in moving away, far away.

Otherwise, one of your next posts might be asking how to defend a rape allegation!!!

Thank you for your advise! You have validated what I already fear and know to be true.
I am a woman by the way and I don't mind hearing the truth it is valadation I seek as being ones own best friend isn't easy. I do not have any support group as yet and am seeking such and it takes time to move again and find other place but I do have a friend close by that rents her couch out to me ... I called her last night. Do you know if I would be able to file a restraining order in the mean time to by mysself some time?
Thanx JA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back