Road rage incident - no impartial witness - but other vehicle has second passenger

Purpose of my post was to get a smattering of impartial opinions from people I expect to be knowledgeable on the subject which I think I've gotten - thank you. I've already decided to hire legal counsel.

If you ever find yourself in any legal dilemma, it is best to speak ONLY to an attorney.

I won't bore you with all of the WHYS, just be smart, keep your mouth shut and speak only to an attorney licensed in the state from whence the matter began.

Talking to other people (known or unknown to you) doesn't preserve your legal rights as does talking to a licensed attorney.

Good luck.

it's not possible for evidence to exist without some form of fabrication.

The other party will testify what he is she believes happened. Whether accurate or not, their truthful testimony based on perception would not necessarily be a fabrication.
It would be up to the court to determine if there is enough evidence to justify proceeding. If it is your word against another person with no independent corroboration it may not go anywhere. This is the fate of most cases- lack of sufficient evidence. Corroboration of a young child easily influenced by the parent probably won't be very convincing.

Resist the temptation to explain yourself. Alsk for dismissal due to lack of evidence. r

Back