Rev. Jackson & wife (Jacqueline) hospitalized after positive Covid Test.

army judge

Super Moderator
@PayrollHRGuy beat me too it, yeah it is engineered to mutate ever so often and often does it upon region of infection.

Accordingly the Delta variant is rough 5x times more contagious than the original Covid-19 strain. It is more in line with how the chicken pox transmits.

South America brings you the lambda variant
Southern USA brings the Delta
Europe has the delta as well
Kappa is in India

this explains it better

Tracking SARS-CoV-2 variants

Thanks for clarifying. Your claim of the virus being "engineered" to mutate in different ways depending on the region of the world it is in is utter rubbish. As for the claim it being engineered to mutate at all...well, viruses are pretty well known to mutate and don't need to be "engineered" to do so, so I'm calling rubbish on that one too.

Thanks for clarifying. Your claim of the virus being "engineered" to mutate in different ways depending on the region of the world it is in is utter rubbish. As for the claim it being engineered to mutate at all...well, viruses are pretty well known to mutate and don't need to be "engineered" to do so, so I'm calling rubbish on that one too.

Wow, okay and if you believe this virus was anything other than a communist engineered bio weapon to kill the democratic uprising happening in Hong Kong. Then your post is rubbish.

As I assure you this thing does not happen in nature, it is straight out of the wu han clan lab. Sent via the China Communist party. The original virus is engineered it is also known that as transmission occurs it will mutate.

I do have to admit that this particular conspiracy theory is a new one for me...

Yeah, conspiracy theory. Okay when China ends up owning America which they basically do now anyway. Will you be the first in the bread lines and bow down to the iron communist hand?

It wouldn't be such a conspiracy if there wasn't such evidence leading directly to the communist party and Wuhan itself. They were experimenting on the exact same thing that was unleashed. If you don't see a connection or at least the possibility of a connection then I do not know what to tell you.

Yeah, conspiracy theory. Okay when China ends up owning America which they basically do now anyway. Will you be the first in the bread lines and bow down to the iron communist hand?
When that happens, I will wait my proper place in line. (EDIT: In case some folks miss it, I'm rolling my eyes in sarcasm here because of how ridiculous the statement is that prompted it.)

It wouldn't be such a conspiracy if there wasn't such evidence leading directly to the communist party and Wuhan itself. They were experimenting on the exact same thing that was unleashed. If you don't see a connection or at least the possibility of a connection then I do not know what to tell you.
Interestingly, I am willing to admit that I don't know. Are you?

Last edited:
Well gee golly, while I am a mathematical genius. I never knew writing and proper grammar was such a prerequisite for this site. No wonder I had to take the written exam 2-3 times before getting my diploma.

Well gee golly, while I am a mathematical genius. I never knew writing and proper grammar was such a prerequisite for this site. No wonder I had to take the written exam 2-3 times before getting my diploma.
You never knew you'd need to write (type or even dictate, to be specific) if you wanted to post on this site? I find that hard to believe.

You never knew you'd need to write (type or even dictate, to be specific) if you wanted to post on this site? I find that hard to believe.

It is the internet webz, and I am laz ee sometimes, I does not like to write correctly sometimes cause that is how I roll.

I have been working on my internet abbrev. slang.

btw lmk wyt

It is the internet webz, and I am laz ee sometimes, I does not like to write correctly sometimes cause that is how I roll.

I have been working on my internet abbrev. slang.

btw lmk wyt
That doesn't respond to my earlier post. Best of luck to you, and have a magical day.

Back