restraining order violation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDC31811

My friend has a restraing order n him and while he is at work the pefson who pjt it on him keeps coming up there to yell at him at work. He has not made contact with the pefson but she has made all the contact . Is this a violation of the order, if so what can be done about it. Just point me in the right direction and i will take it frm there. Thank you

My friend has a restraing order n him and while he is at work the pefson who pjt it on him keeps coming up there to yell at him at work. He has not made contact with the pefson but she has made all the contact . Is this a violation of the order, if so what can be done about it. Just point me in the right direction and i will take it frm there. Thank you

Ada Bell can't come within so many feet of Billy Bumpers.

That goes the same way for Billy.

If Ada appears at Billy's work, Billy should immediately call "911".

Ada can be arrested if the police catch her.

If there are cameras in the work place, that can be used as evidence to have Ada arrested later.

Billy or one of his pals might also want to take video or pictures of Ada, if there are no casmeras int he workplace.

Billy should make sure he stays away from Ada, and does not respond to her taunts.

Billy's employer can also have Ada arrested for disturbing the peace, or maybe even trespass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back