respondent subjected to misconduct by the judge and others.

TRUTH&JUSTICE

Jurisdiction
Washington
Judge is violating rights and not complying with rules governing proceedures. State prosecution is malicious. Cps workers making false statements during a fact finding. All of these are done intentionally. No questions of understanding, want to contest, or offers of explanations. Court papers given to respondents right before court session almost every time, also containing improper implications. I could go on and on. Is there anyone who cares enough to help me fight against this misconduct.please reply.

I'm being victimized by the judge and others on the state's side. It's psychological warfare, and unbelievable acts of inhumane proportions. Rights, rules, and codes not adhered to. Please someone do something or offer me some help please.

My court appointed counsel knows of my concerns but at the fact finding hearing she made no objections except when I instructed her to say that the prosecutor was leading the witness, which she did, but that was it. The court commissioner and her too just let him keep on with that type of questioning. Also the commissioner quoted at begging " this is just about Isabella." But after a while the prosecutor brought up the case on my son which was then included in the fact finding, contrary to the commissioner's statement. Then to top it all off, the cps s.w. lied about my visitations were 60 percent bad, which according the reports is not true. Then a lady from the behavioral health place also said that I was.yelling during the assessment, which is also untrue. Why does it seem like they're all ganging up on me?

The judge, or the presiding officer takes no note of activity such as you claim UNLESS counsel makes the objection.

No objection, no ruling, no foul.

Just because you dislike the day's events doesn't mean anything was improper.

Not to mention that much of what you disagree with would be handled during Cross examination and or your defense. It is not appropriate to jump up and argue during testimony.

I find that leading questions in front of a judge or commissioner are far less effective than in front of a jury. And there is too much leading, a competent judge will realize immediately what is going on. They don't usually reach that position of legal trust without having proven some ability to see through all the cheap parlor tricks and attorneys trying to put words into the mouths of their clients who wouldn't remember the "facts" any other way. The fun begins during cross examination, when they are no longer lead what to answer.

Back