reply to nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

shove

i already have the car and i have my agreement aswell stating that i payed 0 down and 0 trade in. my contract is signed and no i didnt lie about my wages because they looked right at my pay stubs.and how can the finance company stop payment? i didnt do anything wrong!! can they take my new car now???

Contact the finance company directly and ask them about the stop payment issue. If you have a contract, i.e. "bill of sale" or something of the sort, and posession of the vehicle, your issue is no longer with the dealer, it is with the financal institution you will be making payments to.
Who will you be making payments to?
If they did in fact "stop payment," find out why. It may be a miscommunication between them and the shady dealer, which is resolvable.
The fact remains, if you have a contract stating $0 down and $0 trade, and it is signed by the dealership, they can't take your trade in. It isn't part of your contract.
Don't let the dealership take either car until you are able to talk to a managing representative from the financial institution you are making payments to (for the new car).
I hope this helps.
-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back