Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Repeat Offender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brimstone

When I was 17, I committed a 5th degree felony (B&E) - that went into my juvenile record which is sealed (not expunged though).

Now, I have committed another offense (I am 18) which is possession of alcohol and drug abuse (marijuana). When I go to court, will I be considered a repeat offender even though my juvenile record is sealed?

I live in Hamilton County, Ohio.

second offense

my brother has been incarerated for 8 years, this is his second charge for drug procession, been up for porale four times and turn down recently, what can I do to help him get out, he really feels that he had had enough and have truly learn a good lesson, I see and feels that he has too,he's 53 years old How can I get My brother home?

When I go to court, will I be considered a repeat offender even though my juvenile record is sealed?
It is sealed from public view, the courts, law enforcement, and certain government agencies can see it. Expungement will have the same effect

my brother has been incarerated for 8 years, this is his second charge for drug procession, been up for porale four times and turn down recently, what can I do to help him get out, he really feels that he had had enough and have truly learn a good lesson, I see and feels that he has too,he's 53 years old How can I get My brother home?

1) Start your own thread, hijacking is not a good idea

2) Apparently the parole board feels different from you and him

Gladys start a new thread. There is nothing you can do to get your brother out of jail. If the parole board keeps turning him down then they obviously feel he should not be released. It also depends on his jail behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back