Repairs, Maintenance Repair and Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgebrah77

I lived in Chateau Versailles which is a townhomes in Las Vegas, NV. There are some construction issues about the building specifically about the water pipes. The management hire a construction company to fix it. The construction company send a notice to homeowners when they will start doing repairs in the building where I live on October 8,2012. Now, they are working in the next vacant unit next to my unit. I sleep during the day and work at night. Can i sue them for not giving the right info in the letter and the stress that cause me for no sleep and had to work later?

I lived in Chateau Versailles which is a townhomes in Las Vegas, NV. There are some construction issues about the building specifically about the water pipes. The management hire a construction company to fix it. The construction company send a notice to homeowners when they will start doing repairs in the building where I live on October 8,2012. Now, they are working in the next vacant unit next to my unit. I sleep during the day and work at night. Can i sue them for not giving the right info in the letter and the stress that cause me for no sleep and had to work later?

Sure, you can sue President Obama, Senator Reid, Santa Claus; and your chances of prevailing against them are the same as your chances of prevailing against the contractors and the complex.

I suggest you rent a hotel room during the day.

Even if you could prevail in a lawsuit, it would take months, maybe years to conclude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back