Renewing green card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk

Jurisdiction
Connecticut
I came in America 2000 I got into a fight in 2002 which they charge me with 3rd assault I got probation for year the case got dismissed and the files are destroy there's no record of it any more.few years after 2004 I got caught with a blunt in a car it wasn't mines but I got charge for it I did community services,after few years i got traffic tickets for seat belts and driving a unregistered car like 2 twice and 1 speeding ticket, I haven't got into any trouble in 9 years now I have a job for 15 years I pay taxes! What will be the outcome

I came in America 2000 I got into a fight in 2002 which they charge me with 3rd assault I got probation for year the case got dismissed and the files are destroy there's no record of it any more.few years after 2004 I got caught with a blunt in a car it wasn't mines but I got charge for it I did community services,after few years i got traffic tickets for seat belts and driving a unregistered car like 2 twice and 1 speeding ticket, I haven't got into any trouble in 9 years now I have a job for 15 years I pay taxes! What will be the outcome

No 1 be nose what them current gubmint will duz two youse.

Butt, if-in theyze dooze 2 youse wutt thim bean duz 2 udders youse mite been evictatated from theyze kuntry.

Seams youse bean naughty boy 2 kept broking theyze lawz.

No 1 be nose what them current gubmint will duz two youse.

Butt, if-in theyze dooze 2 youse wutt thim bean duz 2 udders youse mite been evictatated from theyze kuntry.

Seams youse bean naughty boy 2 kept broking theyze lawz.
Huh?

Nobody can predict what will happen, especially with the way things are with the new administration over immigrating issues.

The issues you are concerned about are minor and far enough in the past that they are not likely to cause any problems for you. You just have to wait and see.

Nobody can predict what will happen, especially with the way things are with the new administration over immigrating issues.

The issues you are concerned about are minor and far enough in the past that they are not likely to cause any problems for you. You just have to wait and see.
Thanks I seen a immigration attorney and he said I was good,he saw all my papers work and said I am good just need a second opinion

I wuz emignorant of all stuffage.
I never deed them crimes.
I saided I new nuffing bout them dead peoples.
Peepulls diez everydays.
How I be no who did kilt them dead peepulls.??
My layers got me to git releazed to become amorican them day back yonder the ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back